clarashih Welcome @SandiJobePuett to @HearsaySocial!! Follow Clara on Twitter >>
Why should I read The Facebook Era?
- You want to understand how Facebook and Twitter are changing people's behavior, expectations, and relationships - and what that means for your business.
- You use Facebook in your personal life but aren’t quite sure how it fits with your professional life.
- You need to create a Facebook presence for your company ASAP, but you don’t know how or what to do.
- You want to hear how real companies are succeeding at sourcing leads and engaging customers on Facebook.
- Increasingly, you’re being asked to do more with less, and want to leverage the power of your networks to improve productivity
The Facebook Era is a required textbook for the Global Entrepreneurial Marketing course at Stanford University and new social media marketing course at Harvard Business School. It has been translated into 11 different languages and featured in top publications including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
Clara's Latest Blog Posts
Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to parse RSS file. (Invalid document end at line 2, column 1) in /home/cshih/thefacebookera.com/widgets/magpie/rss_fetch.inc on line 238
Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/cshih/thefacebookera.com/widgets/blogposts.php on line 11
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cshih/thefacebookera.com/widgets/blogposts.php on line 13
- New York Times: How to Market Your Business With Facebook
- Wall Street Journal: Are You Talking to Me?
- ABA Banking Journal: 6 steps every financial professional should take to be successful on Facebook
- Advisor One: Tips for Advisors to Get Started in the Social Media Market
- Inside Facebook: Q&A with Clara Shih
Overheard on Twitter
Overheard on Twitter
Facebook Live Webinar featuring Clara Shih
FT Press: Make Money Marketing on Facebook
Keynote: Convergence of Social and Local [VIDEO]
Keynote: Customer Relationships in the Facebook Era
Keynote: Conference Board Social Media Summit
Interview: Webcom Montreal Conference Recap
Customer Reviews of The Facebook Era
Facebook Page for The Facebook Era
Clara Shih on Twitter